DO'S - Daily Maintenance
- Do use ONLY water based (oil-free) eye make-up and eye make-up remover: Use a small, cotton based tipped applicator to gently remove eye-make up.
- Do be gentle while cleansing the eye area and pat lashes dry.
- Do use coating sealer: Our specially formulated coating sealer will help protect and extend the life of your lashes from harmful particles such as dirt and oil.
- Do schedule a touch-up session with your Lash Artist: The natural lash life cycle is about 100 days and the eyelash extensions may fall off during this period of negligent care by client. Touch-ups are recommended to be done every 2-3 weeks to replace any lashes that may have fallen off within that time period.
DON'TS - Daily Maintenance:
- Don’t use regular, over-the-counter mascara: We recommend using a specially formulated mascara for eyelash extensions. Use this mascara only on the tips of the extensions - do not apply from the root of eyelashes!
- Don’t excessively rub lashes or eyes while washing face.
- Don't use oil-based eye products around or on the eyes. Oil-based products around or on the eyes will dissolve the bonding agent of eyelash extensions.
- Extend the life of your eyelash extensions with at-home maintenance products..